I'm keeping my intentions for this month pretty simple.
1. Drink a glass of fresh green veggie juice every day.
2. Practice hot yoga 2-3 times per week.
3. Give and spend mindfully, buying handmade (or making gifts myself) wherever possible.
4. Write and send holiday cards to family and friends, near and far. I picked up these and these the other day, the former by one of my favorite artists Charley Harper and the latter as a nod to our dachshund, Basil.
5. Carve out 30 minutes of time myself every single day (regardless of how packed my schedule is) to sit and read with a cup of tea, watch the sunset, or simply sit and be with the flickering light of my favorite vanilla & peppermint holiday candle.
What are your intentions for this month? I'd love to hear.