5.24.2010

The Selby Is In Your Place

I've always had a serious fascination with other peoples' homes (Apartment Therapy's home tours are like visual crack for me), so naturally I've had my eye on this new compilation of photographs by Todd Selby, who takes portraits of creative types in their home environments.  I first spied the gorgeous hardcover on Anthropologie's site, and then, a couple days later, tracked it down at Borders to admire it in person.  (This is typical of the little getting-to-know-you ritual I perform prior with a beautiful, but non-essential, item...). Now my finger is hovering over the "buy" button on Amazon.com...  What say ye, dearest reader?

And how was your weekend?  I'll post photos from my bridal shower tomorrow!

xo,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails