1. Receiving amazing emails from blog readers filled with kind words about my new career direction. Your words mean more to me than you know. Thank you!
2. Having time to practice yoga almost every day...and discovering an amazing yin yoga class.
3. Half (or "one-legged") Pigeon pose. It's amazing for the hips and lower back. My body has been craving this pose so much lately!
4. Anticipating my mom's upcoming visit.
5. Planning a yummy and healthful Thanksgiving menu...details forthcoming.
6. Having time to take Basil on lots of long walks and watching her pounce gleefully on the crunchy leaves.
7. My new favorite green tea. The roasted organic brown rice lends a sweetness that makes it not at all bitter like some green teas.
8. Making delicious vegan enchiladas (sautéed kale + sweet potato + onion, wrapped in Ezekial sprouted grain tortilla with red chile enchilada sauce, topped with diced avocado and a spritz of lime juice).
9. Reading two amazing books (yes, simultaneously...I can never seem to stick to just one at a time): Deepak Chopra's Reinventing the Body, Resurrecting the Soul and Debbie Ford's The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse.
10. Last, but not least, learning so much about health and wellness through my IIN courses! I am just filled with so much gratitude every day that I'm able to pursue this passion.
What's new and good with you? I would love to hear.
Image via Happiness is Like a Sunny Day.