3.04.2011

Introducing Green Plate Studios!


What a whirlwind of a week! A few days ago, I launched the website for my new health coaching business, Green Plate Studios. I'll be blogging there about eating for wellness, mindful living, and lots more. If you haven't already, I hope you'll stop by and check it out!

What does this mean for the future of Tulips & Tea? I'll be honest...I don't know for sure. I'm going to be focusing my time and energy on Green Plate Studios for the time being, but I'm sure I will re-visit this space from time to time.

Thank you again for all of the support and encouragement you've given me throughout this career transition. I honestly feel like it was the momentum from the community I found here that helped spark my passion for living my juiciest, most vibrant life - and helping others do the same!

3 comments:

Meg said...

the website looks great! i'll definitely keep an eye on all your new developments over there, and congratulations on everything you've accomplished so far! i'm sure you've only just begun :)

Lakshmi said...

Good luck! Here's wishing you lots of happy adventures, learning and fun... :)

Lakshmi

/ said...

I love your new website's design! You can count on me to be a client at some point in the future!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails