- I am so inspired by all of you participating in The Joy Diet series with Jamie Ridler. It sounds like such an amazing process and I am loving your posts on each chapter. You all have prompted me to order my own copy of the book, which I cannot wait to devour.
- And speaking of books, I pre-ordered a signed copy of Kimberly Wilson's new book, Tranquilista. With chapters like "Bake in Beauty" and "Decorate with Sprinkles"(love it!), this promises to be another fabulous resource from the incomparable Ms. Wilson. Who else is excited?
- My sister sent me a fascinating NYTimes article on the connection between yoga and mental clarity in the face of danger that had me glued to my computer screen. A definite must-read for yogis and non-yogis alike.
- Some très exciting news...I think we've decided where we're going on our honeymoon! We haven't finalized our plans yet so I don't want to say anything, but I will as soon as it's definite. It's a country that has long been on my list of places to visit. So. Very. Excited.
- And finally, for you design lovers out there, check out Department of the Interior, a wonderful blog I came across written by a college classmate of mine who muses about inspiration, stylish living, interior design, art, and more. Isn't it delightful?
That's about it for me right now. I hope all everyone's week is off to a good start!
Image via Martha Stewart.