10.14.2009

Everything's Amazing, Nobody's Happy

This is an amazing (and hilarious!) reminder from comedian Louis C.K. that real happiness isn't having more, but rather being thankful for what we do have. I love that he uses humor to illustrate this point so perfectly. I was laughing hysterically (and partially in guilty self-recognition since just this morning I caught myself complaining about how long it would take me to choose the music I want to transfer to my new iPod Touch...horror of all horrors, right?)

It's so true that we take for granted things that didn't even exist until recently. I think it's so important to keep this in perspective (especially when we feel like complaining), and I'm resolving right now to be better about it.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh I saw this a few days ago. It's so true. My cousin joined a group on facebook called "I hate slow computers" and it brought me back to this. And the slow phone thing. It's going to space! Give it a minute! Haha. And the plane bit. Oh my, so true.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails