3.11.2010

A wedding-themed weekend


I'm off to Chicago tomorrow for a long girls' weekend with my mom (my dad will be on a golfing trip). On Saturday morning, my godmother (my mom's cousin) is hosting a bridal shower for me. I've heard a rumor there will be cupcakes, so needless to say, I'm pretty psyched. Saturday afternoon I have my first dress fitting. I'm excited to see my dress again, especially with the shoes I picked out! And I can't wait to spend some quality time with my mom, and of course, my parents' dog Kiwi.

What are your plans for the weekend?

xo,



P.S. Is that cake dreamy or what?  Check out more pictures from this beautiful wedding here.

Imag
e via Style Me Pretty.

5 comments:

Meg said...

so fun! have a great weekend, and embrace all the attention :) my bridal shower was a surprise and TONS of people were there, and i was totally overwhelmed the whole time... i had to spend an hour in my bedroom after it was over to absorb everything that had just happened! it was awesome though, so enjoy!

Krystal said...

Love the cake! :) Super cute.
It sounds like you'll have a great weekend!

XOXO

Unknown said...

the cake is totally dreamy :)

have a fabulous time in chicago, heart that city. headed there myself in 2 weeks for a Spring Break in the city!

travel safe :)

Ashley Cordes said...

I hope you have a wonderful bridal shower and weekend!

sealaura said...

sounds like a delightful weekend. I hope you show us some pics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails