10.04.2010

Three things

First, thank you all for your sweet comments about Basil!  (Basil wanted me to tell you "thanks for the warm welcome!")  It is so fun to watch as her personality develops.  So far, her favorite activities seem to be curling up in my lap to watch football, burying herself under layers of blanket, playing with her hedgehog stuffed toy, and stalking birds (real and imagined) when she's supposed to be doing her "business" outside.  She is a joyful addition to our family and we couldn't be happier.

S
econdly, I'm excited to be featured as Kaileen Elise's Sparklista Sunday series today!  As some of you probably know, Kaileen's blog is a treasure trove of creativity and inspiration.  I was so honored when she asked to interview me!  My favorite question she asked was: How do you make each day an extraordinary adventure?  Head on over to Kaileen's blog to read my response!

T
hirdly, this week is my birthday week!  As my gift, Jason planned a trip to Denver to visit one of my best friends, Mira (you may remember her as one of my bridesmaids).  We're flying in on Friday morning and staying through Monday morning.  I'm looking forward to vegetarian brunch at Watercourse Foods, visiting the Denver Art Museum, dinner at locavore restaurant Black Pearl, some scenic running and hiking action, and of course, catching up with Mira.  If there are any Denver connoisseurs out there...any other can't-miss things to do or see in the area?

T
he past couple of days, I've been contemplating my intentions for this coming year.  I sense some exciting things in store, including some big changes which I hope to share with you soon!

D
o you use your birthday as a time for reflection and/or intention-setting?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails