5.21.2009

Les Printemps



Have you seen the photography of Alicia Bock? Her work has such a sweet, vintage feel to it. I especially love these images, from her I Love Paris In The Springtime series. Don't they just make you wanna ride down the Champs-Elysees on a vintage bicyclette?

Speaking of spring, it's finally starting to feel like springtime here in DC! Today was the most gorgeous day. Warm with a clear sky and light breeze. Autumn is my favorite season, but spring is definitely a close second. I just love the sense of renewal and possibility in the air. The long days and stunning pink-purple sunsets. And, of course, the warm weather. It makes me want to kick off my shoes and laze around on a blanket in the park with a bottle of wine and some mozzarella-tomato-basil salad. Mmm...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails