Earlier this week, I blogged about my artist's date at Anthropologie, and listed some ideas for artist's dates. Here are a few more...
- Visit an artist’s supply shop (I like Utrecht).
- Spend some time outdoors with your journal, sketchbook, craft supplies, etc.
- Go for a walk, and take your camera with you to document the experience.
- Visit your local library, and browse a new section.
- Create an artist’s workspace or studio in your home.
- Make a new iTunes playlist and upload it onto your iPod.
- Check out a lecture or panel discussion on a topic that interests you. (Check local newspapers/websites for event listings.)
- Visit a craft supply store and check out materials you've never worked with before (fabric, origami paper, scrapbooking supplies, yarn, beads, etc.).