Good afternoon lovelies! I hope your weeks are off to a good start. I'm not sure if it's the fact that I had a very serene weekend or perhaps that my Mondo Beyondo e-course begins today, but I'm feeling a sense of contentment and expansiveness that I shall try mightily to hang onto as the week progresses.
In that spirit, here some things that are making my heart sing today:
- Anthropologie's January catalog: airy, gorgeous perfection (see photo above!)
- Yogademia ponders cutting out static (a good read - check it out)
- Modern and totally unstuffy wedding invitations and save-the-dates by Ello There
- A renewed commitment to ethically produced, local, and organic food thanks to watching Food, Inc.
- La Tartine Gourmande's shares a yummy recipe for beating the cold (with beautiful photos, as always)
- Yogi tea wisdom with this morning's cup of green tea: "Happiness is taking things as they are."
Tell me readers: what's inspiring you today?
Image via Anthropologie.