Ok, so Jason is not exactly a "detail"...obviously! I realized, however, that I've never properly introduced him here on the blog.This handsome guy is my husband-to-be (in case that part wasn't clear), my best friend, and the most amazing person I know. We met in the summer of 2007, and within several weeks of dating, I called my mom and said, "I think I've met the man I'm going to marry." The thing I love most about Jason is that, first and foremost, he is a genuinely nice person. Like, pretty much the nicest person you'll ever meet. Need a good listener? That's him. Car problems? He's there. Need someone to help you move? He's first to volunteer. And he does it because he wants to. Because that's just the kind of person he is.
Other cool facts about my soon-to-be husband (can't stop saying that word!):
- He makes a mean cup of coffee
- He is incredibly smart and always has an interesting perspective on current events
- He's super active and because he was an Eagle Scout, he knows all kinds of useful stuff about the great outdoors
- He knows how to cook (and does so often)
- He's crazy good with computers (he actually built his own), so I basically have built-in tech support
- He shares my love of books and bookstores
- And while I may be biased, I think he's pretty darn handsome...don't you agree?