7.28.2010

An announcement + a new look

Exciting news today!  I am delighted to announce that Kimberly Wilson has invited me to serve as a contributing writer for her yoga and lifestyle blog, Tranquility du Jour.  The last Friday of each month, I will post a column musing on a food-related topic.  If you're a regular reader of Tulips & Tea, you probably know that I am passionate about cooking and eating good food, made from wholesome and healthy ingredients.  I am thrilled to have the chance to explore these interests further via Tranquility du Jour, of which I'm a long-time devoted reader.  My first post goes live this Friday.  I would be oh-so-flattered if you would give it a look-see!

Secondly, I'm pleased to unveil a new, more minimalist look for Tulips & Tea.  Maybe it's the especially hot and muggy summer we've had; whatever the reason, I felt the urge to shed some layers, metaphorically speaking.  I'm still putting the finishing touches on the new design, so stay tuned for a few new additions to the site, coming soon!

8 comments:

Rachel @ SuburbanYogini said...

I love your blog and Kimberly's blog so this is perfect!!

Sarah said...

Congrats! The blog looks great--very streamlined and classic!

Lexington said...

Congratulations on the new writing gig. I think your food posts will fit in perfectly on TDJ. Looking forward to seeing the new look.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the writing opportunity with Tranquility Du Jour! Looking forward to your posts over there.

Unknown said...

congrats! how exciting...and you know i will be reading...j'adore ms wilson :)

The Depressed Yogi said...

Congrats and loving the new look! Sometimes it's nice to simplify.

Carolyn said...

I love the new layout, it is fantastic! Congratulations on your new gig with Kimberly Wilson! That is awesome and so inspiring!! xoxo

Meg said...

ciao bella! sei triste di essere in casa dopo l'italia? come ti piace essere sposato? voglio praticare italiano con te, se vuoi! ma devo usare google translate un po' :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails