5.28.2010

Date night

After almost three years together, I still get really excited for date night with Jason.  

Friday has sort of become our de facto date night.  Throughout the workweek, we're usually so pooped from our work-gym-cook dinner routine that we just stay in and chill.  By the time Friday rolls around, we're itching to get out of the house for some fun.  

Tonight, that means Japanese food...mmm.
And bookstore browsing
Upon Nina's recommendation (that girl just has the best taste!), I just finished reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson, and I'm completely obsessed.  
I can't wait to buy the next book in the trilogy!  We were going to grab fro yo (sorbet for me) after the bookstore, but I'm thinking I'll want to just go straight home and start reading!  

Such thrilling Friday evenings we have, huh? ;-)

Hope you have a good long weekend!  See you next week!  (Get excited because I'll be sharing some fun details about my upcoming wedding next week...)

xo


Images via WeHeartIt and Amazon.

3 comments:

Caffeinated Weka said...

I love the idea of date night. It's so easy to let these slip by after a few years. Ours tend to happen more haphazardly but having time out together is something I always enjoy immensely. Great ideas!

Unknown said...

what a perfect date night. we do the same things.

and i am putting that book on my list. i have picked it up several times...then put it down several times.

hope you have a fun holiday weekend :)

ps- i am sure you saw that old Billy Bob (or whatever) was charged with 12 counts of animal cruelty? thank god.

Vanessa said...

I love it! this is totally something I would do for date night. Either bookstore browsing or vinyl record shopping.
hope it was a blast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails