6.10.2009

Feelin' the love


Aww, thanks so much to Sarah of Hindsight for bestowing upon me my first blog award. Thank you! I've only had this blog for a short while, and have already been amazed by the awesome blogging community out there. I'm finding so many amazing people doing creative and wonderful things. In that spirit, I would like to pass along this honor to some fellow bloggers.

Everyday Revelry
Gussying up the Tuttle
Magpie Girl
Blisschick
theScienceofWings
City Girl Lifestyle
Hang on Little Tomato (Carolyn, from one of your recent posts, it sounds like you may have already gotten this award, but I'm giving it to you anyway because I simply adore your blog!)

6 comments:

The Depressed Yogi said...

How funny - i totally blogged about this earlier! I did receive it but am SO honored to receive it again. :)

For some unknown reason i thought i could only pass it onto 6 blogs. Silly! i'm adding more!

Analiese said...

Hehe...I don't know if there are any "rules" per se. Anyway, the more, the merrier I say!

Melita said...

awww, analiese thank you so much for this!! it really means a lot to me!! you are so sweet!!

Bendorf said...

Congratulations!

Bendorf said...

Oh! I just noticed that you awarded it to me, too! Thanks, Ani!

Ilse
scienceofwings.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wanted to say thank you again for the blog award. :) hope you had a great trip.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails