1. CB2 opening a store in DC! (CB2, for the uninitiated, is Crate & Barrel's hipper, laid-back cousin - sort of a Will Smith to Crate & Barrel's Carlton Banks.) High-quality, modern furniture at reasonable prices? Count me in. I recently ordered the Lubi daybed (in mocha) for our guest room and some Orbit arm chairs for the dining room.
2. The Weber Q320 grill. I went over to some friends' house the other night for burgers and veggies on the grill, and fell in love with this cool little number they'd recently purchased. It's small enough to fit on the tiniest of balconies (the sides fold down), yet it has a decent sized cooking area. By the way, grilled eggplant (sliced thin and brushed with olive oil and sprinkled with kosher sea salt) might be my new favorite food.
3. These multi-tasking lavender towelettes from Herban Essentials. I picked some up at Whole Foods the other day and can't wait to try them out as a refreshing post-yoga facial cleanser or an alternative to icky-smelling hand sanitizer. They also come in orange, eucalyptus, lemon, peppermint scents, as well as a special yoga blend (to wipe hands, feet, and mat before or after class).
4. This house tour from Apartment Therapy. The owners make terrific use of dramatic contrast, yet keep things light-hearted and fun. It's given me some great design ideas for the new condo!
5. Rose green tea from Ito En (pictured above). A refreshing and all natural blend of green tea and delicate rose flavor. I stash one in my purse for a yummy mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
Image via The Nibble.