7.16.2009

Seven tidbits


The wonderful Carolyn of Hang on Little Tomato awarded me this fun MeMe Blog Award this afternoon! Thanks Carolyn! If you haven't checked out her blog, be sure to do so, as it's a major source of inspiration and fabulousness!

The rules are:

1. Share seven tidbits about myself.

2. Share the award with seven blog friends!

So here are my seven tidbits...enjoy!

1. When I was a little kid, I was so enamored with the movie Grease that I painted life-size poster cut-outs of Sandy and Danny, which I proudly displayed in my bedroom for several years. And yes, I still know all the lyrics to every song!

2. I started doing yoga a year ago, and can honestly say that it has changed my life in so many ways.

3. I secretly LOVE cheesy 80's music. Er...not so secretly anymore...

4. I've somehow actually become better at math in the past few years despite not having taken a course since junior year of high school.

5. Jason and I share a love of artichokes and put them on everything. My favorite is pizza with roasted chicken, thin-sliced red onion, artichoke, and spinach.

6. In 4th or 5th grade, I became really intrigued by Cleopatra after reading about her somewhere. I dressed as Cleopatra for Halloween that year, thinking it was a really unique costume, but everyone thought I was just another Princess Jasmine (there were, like, a zillion Jasmines that year because Aladdin had just come out.) I'm sort of still not over it.

7. My parents are my heroes and my sister and boyfriend are tied for best friend. :-)

I know I'm supposed to tag seven people, but I honestly want to know more about all of you, so if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails